1500 queries made! and Open Office add-on in development

This morning, while I was still working away on this project, I looked at the website and I saw that the queries counter was at 1497. I couldn’t resist the temptation so I went ahead and made 3 more queries in the sandbox area of the website to bring the counter to a rounded number: 1500 queries made! The Word of God is being spread about!

In the meantime, between my travels and other duties, I have been able to dedicate some time to continue the project development, and I’ve been in contact with the Google employee who’s job it is to review the Add-ons for Google Docs before they are published. We are working at getting the BibleGet add-on published, maybe a little bit slower than I personally would like, but I try to be patient and I hope that soon we will be able to publish the add-on for Google Docs.

While I am waiting for further notice from the Google employee, I got back to working on the Open Office Writer extension. Yesterday I was at a friend’s house to work together on it, he’s a Java expert (whereas I’m a novice), and we were able to make quite a bit of progress. And now just this morning I was able to fill in a missing link that weren’t able to get past last night. So progress is being made, and soon there will be an add-on for OpenOffice Writer!

1500 queries

The first 1500 biblical queries have been made with the BibleGet tool!

Share your thoughts!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: